With CallSwitch Communicator you can listen to new and archived voice messages, archive and delete one or many messages. You can also call another users’ voicemail directly.
Notifications are shown for new voice messages as shown below.
- Playing voice messages
- Messages can be played by opening the message itself and then playing it or by playing it in preview mode by clicking the play button from the messages list.
- If the message is not downloaded when play is clicked, the progress dialog will be shown and once download is complete the message should start playing.
When playing messages in a separate screen you can swipe left or right to switch between messages.
- Deleting and archiving voice messages
- You can delete or archive individual messages by clicking on them and then clicking delete icon or archive icon in toolbar.
You can also select more messages and delete or archive them together by long clicking a message from the list and then clicking delete icon or archive icon in toolbar.
- Select all icon selects/deselects all messages in the list.
- Delete icon deletes selected messages.
- Archive icon archives selected messages.