CallSwitch Communicator supports listening and making voicemails and all related actions. On iOS devices, all voicemails have to be in .wav format, because it is the only format supported. To have this, in the CallSwitch Settings, the voicemail format has to be set to “wav”.
Voicemails Screen is presented when the user taps on the Voicemail menu item in Left Menu.
This screen contains two parts:
- Navigation Bar
- Left Menu
- Voicemail toggle button (Old/New)
- List of voicemails
By default, the list is the list of new voicemails and it is indicated by header of the list where it is written “List of NEW voicemails”. Also, in the right corner of the Navigation Bar, Voicemail Toggle Buttons displays “Old” text. When “Old” button is tapped, list will show old voicemails with header displaying message “List of OLD voicemails” and Voicemail Toggle Button displaying “New” text. If there is no voicemails, “No Voicemails” label should be displayed.
Image 27. - Voicemails Screen
When tapped on “Info” Button, Voicemail Screen will be presented. Else, if tapped on voicemail directly, Voicemail Actions Screen is displayed.
9.1 Voicemail Screen
Voicemail screen is presented:
- When user taps on “Info” Button in Voicemails Screen
- When “Play” action is tapped in Voicemail Action Screen
Image 28. - Voicemail Screen
Voicemail Screen contains four parts:
- Navigation Bar
- Back Button
- Header Bar
- Time Play Pass Indicator
- Progress Bar
- Time Play Left Indicator
- Main View
- Avatar of the voicemail sender or default image of person with black shadow and white background
- Name of the voicemail sender, number and date
- Footer Bar
- Stop - stops playing and resets to the start voicemail
- Play/Pause - plays and pauses voicemail
- Toggle Speaker - On/Off speaker
When this screen is presented by tapping “Info” Button on Voicemails Screen, voicemail is in not playing state.
When presented by directly tapping on voicemail in Voicemails Screen, voicemail is in playing state, which means:
- “Pause” button is shown.
- Speaker is on with red colour.
- Time indicators are active.
- Progress bar is active and showing progress of voicemail that is playing with red colour.
After voicemail playing finishes, Voicemail Actions Screen is shown.
9.2 Voicemail Actions Screen
This screen is shown:
- When the user taps directly on voicemail in the Voicemails Screen
- when voicemail finishes playing.
This screen displays:
- voicemail sender details (name, number)
- Play - displays Voicemail Screen and plays voicemail instantly.
- Move to Old/New - moves voicemail to old (listened) or new (not listened) folder.
- Delete - deletes voicemail from device and server (voicemail will not be accessible ever again).
- Call - call a sender’s number
- Voicemail - live a voicemail to a sender
- More call options, if sender has more numbers that can be called.
When the voicemail is moved to an Old folder (marked as listened), the voicemail badge from Left menu decreases by one, or if zero disappears.
If the voicemail is already in Old folder, action “Move to New” will be displayed. Depending, if sender is an extension, then actions: Call, Voicemail and more call actions will be available.
When this screen is displayed, background is dimmed.